- AT NO POINT DOES YOUR ENTERED INFORMATION EVER GO TO A THIRD PARTY NOT INVOLVED WITH THE ORDER PROCESS
- WHAT THIRD PARTIES ARE INVOLVED IN THE ORDER PROCESS? We print shipping labels using shipping label services that we need to enter your information into, and we use a third party payment processor in order to hide your payment information from us.
- What type of information do you collect? We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way.
- How do you collect information? In order to ship your books, we collect personally identifiable information (including provided name, address, and email). You input this information into our secure checkout portal.
- Why do you collect such personal information? We collect this information in order to ship the product to you and to comply with applicable tax laws and regulations.
- How do you store, use, share and disclose your site visitors’ personal information? WordPress provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. The data you give to us may be stored through WordPress’ data storage, databases and the applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- How do you communicate with your site visitors? We may contact you to notify you regarding your purchase, to resolve a dispute, to send updates about our company (if you are subscribed), or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email.
How can your site visitors withdraw their consent? We are more than happy to delete all information about you from our site. Please email us at [email protected] with your order #, the email you ordered with, and a request for us to delete your information. If you do not have an order #, please email us from the email you have subscribed to our email list from and a request for us to delete your information. We do not collect any other information to delete.
Questions and your contact information. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at [email protected]
- Please also see our Terms & Conditions